Essential duties and responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual should be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- Utilizes familiarity with properties of a wide range of materials to advance product design and capability.
- Implements new techniques to reduce the material processing steps, thereby reducing the production cost.
- Required to work in a laboratory to characterize the properties of various materials using failure analysis techniques.
- Analyze the data on the semiconductor materials and devices.
- Provides technical support for internal customers, distributors and end customers in material related issues.
- May be required to perform TCAD process simulations to evaluate the electrical characteristics of wide range of materials.
MS in Materials Science/Electrical Engineering or related field. 3-6 months experience in processing & testing of semiconductor materials & devices. EXPERTISE: semiconductor materials, devices & related physics, nanotechnology & III-V semiconductors, SEM, AFM & optical microscopy, simulation tools (TCAD-Medici, ANSYS, Matlab, MathCAD, Labview, Linux).
Please email Resume to: HR@genesicsemi.com.